How do I take best care of my jewelry?
Pieces are handcrafted and finished and therefore delicate in nature. Please treat the jewelry with care to improve its longevity.
- Do not swim, bathe, or shower in your jewelry and avoid unnecessary exposure to heat and moisture where possible.
- Do not clean plated jewelry with chemicals, instead gently wipe with a damp towel.
Custom made jewelry
Do you make custom jewelry?
Yes, I love working with people to make their dreams come true!
Please email info[at]afraamba.nl to set up an appointment!
How does your return policy work?
We accept returns and exchanges on unworn (except custom and sale) jewelry.
You will receive a webshop coupon code.
- For all returns and exchanges, please e-mail info[at]afraamba.nl.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of purchase on all unworn silver and gold plated jewelry.
- All custom, 14 carat gold and sale pieces are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- You will receive a webshop coupon code for the amount of the returned jewelry, minus all shipping charges.
- We do not cover the shipping for returns.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
How does your shipping policy work?
- Please allow roughly 5 days for your order to be shipped.
- You may return unworn items within 14 days (except 14 carat gold items, custom made items and rings). Shipping costs are for your own responsibility.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- When the payment is received by PayPal or bank transfer the order will be shipped to you. Please note the piece cannot be put on hold and will only be shipped when payment is received. Please make sure your address is correct on PayPal. We’re not responsible for shipping to a wrong address that’s listed on your paypal account.
- Packages will be sent via PostNL with a tracking code so you can keep track of the shipping process. This code will be sent to you when your order is shipped.
- Please note that we can’t be held responsibe in the rare case the sent package is lost, damaged or stolen during transit.
- The customer is responsible for any duties, fees, customs or import taxes that may apply to shipping to your country. Please check your costums office if any of these costs might apply beforehand.
What if my order gets lost in the mail?
We are not responsible for any lost items (although this hardly ever happens).
You receive a tracking code when your order is shipped.
I live in Amsterdam, can I stop by and pick up my jewelry?
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accommodate customer pickups.
When can I expect an order to be shipped?
All items are handmade, therefore it will take roughly 5 days to ship your order.
You will receive a notice and tracking code when your order is shipped.