FREQUENTLY △SKED QUESTIONS
I live in Amsterdam, can I stop by and pick up my jewelry?
Unfortunately, at this time i am unable to accommodate customer pickups.
When can i expect an order to ship?
All items are handmade, therefor it will take roughly 5 days to ship your order.
You will receive a notice and tracking code when your order is shipped.
What if my order gets lost in the mail?
I am not responsible for any lost items (although this hardly ever happens).
You receive an tracking code when your order is shipped.
How does your return policy work?
I accept returns and exchanges on unworn (except custom and sale) jewelry.
You will receive a webshop coupon code. For detailed return information see the below ‘return section’.
Do you make custom jewelry?
Yes, I love working with people to make their dreams come true!
Please email info[at]afraamba.nl to set up an appointment!
- Please allow roughly 5 days for your order to be shipped.
- No returns accepted unless you receive the wrong item. Shipping costs are for your own responsibility.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- When the payment is received by Paypal or bank transfer the order will be shipped to you. Please note the piece can not be put on hold and will only be shipped when payment is received. Please make sure your address is correct on paypal. I’m not responsible for shipping to a wrong address that’s listed on your paypal account.
- Packages will be sent via PostNL with a tracking code so you can keep track of the shipping process. This code will be sent to you when your order is shipped.
- Please note that I can’t be held responsibe in the rare case the sent package is lost, damaged or stolen during transit.
- The customer is responsible for any duties, fees, customs or import taxes that may apply to shipping to your country. Please check your costums office if any of these costs might apply beforehand.
- For all returns and exchanges, please email info[at]afraamba.nl.
- I accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of purchase on all unworn silver and gold plated jewelry.
- All custom, 14kt gold and sale pieces are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- You will receive a webshop coupon code for the amount of the returned jewelry, minus all shipping charges.
- I do not pay for returns to be shipped back.
- I reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
- Pieces are handcrafted and finished and therefore delicate in nature. Please treat it with care to improve its longevity.
- Do not swim, bathe, or shower in your jewelry and avoid unnecessary exposure to heat and moisture where possible.
- Do not clean plated jewelry with chemicals, instead gently wipe with a damp towel.